Whether you are looking to plan a day visit or a residential trip, Meadow Adventures can offer you quality, safe and fun activities, we have over 25 years of experience from Instructing to Senior Management Team level, nationally and internationally.
Let us take the stress out of planning!
We have been the teacher arranging trips for students before and it is a large task with great responsibility, we are here to support you every step of the way! In 2021 we were approved to deliver the NCS Summer Programmes, as a government funded programme, we have been through a detailed selection process and vetted in all areas of safety, safeguarding, quality and standards. You can book your trip with confidence and know you are with a reputable company.
- Meadow Adventures management can attend parent information evenings (within 25-mile radius of Taplow), for schools outside of this radius we are happy to join remotely via video call
- You will be provided with an information pack that you can send out to parents and guardians which explains in detail the venue, activities, catering, accommodation and includes a recommended clothing list / kit list.
- We are contactable throughout the lead up to your visit and during your visit (we are owner operators so you will meet us on the activities).
Booking and planning is simple and straightforward
- You choose your preferred dates and activities; we will then design the programme and work with you, so the trip matches your expectations
- Attend a pre-visit – to discuss the finer details of the trip (via video call or in person)
Meadow Adventures is part of Taplow Lakeside which means we can expand our offering to also include watersports, catering and accommodation!
Accommodation – Bell Tents in an exclusive camping ground
- Wooden fencing surrounding the campsite with coded gate entry which separates the camping from the rest of the venue
- Wi-Fi to facilitate movie nights or simply update the school social media pages (included in the cost of your trip and you have full control over who in the group can access Wi-Fi.
- Water access points in the camping area, no need to leave the camping ground during the evenings
- Toilets in the camping area for night use, peace of mind that pupils do not need to leave the camping ground for facilities
- Teacher Tents – Electric points to keep your phones charged, access to fridges for medication and a comfortable mattress and bed to help you rest after a day of activities!
- Marquee as your breakout space, a place to take your meals and provide a space for you in the evenings.
Catering: Provided by the fantastic Lake House Cafe, the options are not something you would find available at any other outdoor activity centre.
Watersports available: Canoeing, Kayaking, Raft Building and Stand Up Paddleboarding – this will either take place on our Lake or a 5-minute walk over to the River Jubilee.
Interested? Simply hit the ‘contact us’ button at the bottom of this page.
Youth Organisations (Guides, Scouts, Youth Groups, sports clubs etc…)
Transform your normal ‘meet’ into a new experience and chance to burn off some energy. The time and preparation that goes into the running of these organisations is not something to be underestimated! Let us give you a break and a chance to step back and engage in the activities yourself, or to be designated photographer for the session!
Our friendly, experienced and qualified instructors will facilitate the activity sessions and work towards your aims and objectives for the visit, we pride ourselves on delivering safe and fun activities in the outdoor environment.
You can either book a single activity or ask us to design a multi activity package for you and your group, with over 25 years in the outdoor education industry we can create a visit that suits your needs.
If time and transport is a barrier we can help you with this as well, we simply come to you! We have three activities available for off site hire Axe Throwing, Battle Archery and Target Archery!
Reasons youth organisations have come to us previously
- New starters – gel the team
- Leavers celebrations, it might be that your players or group members have ‘aged out’ of the group and you want to celebrate their time and achievements
- Away day – a chance to get out of the normal environment and experience new activities and meet new people
If you have any enquiries or have any other enquries